2000 pillar temple of Hyderabad.
The difference between the age of 2 of my 3 grandchildren is 3. My eldest is 3 times older then the youngest.
4 years ago Adithya's age was twice Ganesh age. 4 yrs hence Adithya's age will be 4/3 times the age of Ganesh. Find Adithya's present age.
9 4 4 5
Prasad is twice as heavy as Pooja. Pooja's father has 3 times as much land as Prasad's father. Their families are exchanging ____ . It turns out that prasad is also twice as old as Pooja when Prasad was as old as Pooja is now.
What is the smallest number by which 2880must be divided to make it into a perfect square.
6 3 5 4
The no. of problems that can use this formula is sum of 2 prime numbers. The Product of 2 prime numbers is smaller than the total number of problems. Now, if the difference of any two numbers is 4, and the product is 24, what is the sum of the squares?
Watermelon is one penny each, dates at 2 for a penny and grapes at 3 for a penny. A father spent 7 penny and got the same amount of each type of fruit for each of his 3 children, Jane, Joe, and Jill. Jane is 3 yrs older than Jill and Joe. And Joe is exactly half the age of Jane and Jill. What did each child get?
1 Watermelon, 2 Dates, 1 Grape
1 Watermelon, 1 Dates, 1 Grape
1 Watermelon, 3 Dates, 2 Grape
1 Watermelon, 2 Dates, 2 Grape
8. A man is standing in front of a painting of a man. And he tells the following brothers and sister have _______________________ , but this man's father is my father's son? Who is on the painting.
a) His son
b) He himself
c) His father
d) His grandfather.
9. A racehorse starts chasing a wild pony 3 hours after the pony bolts the stable. The pony runs through the entire country of Alb.Texas jumping 3 streams and crossing four 10 meter roads. The racehorse finally catches up with the pony after four hours by the time the sun had set and the moon was up in the sky for 4 hours. If the average speed of the racehorse is 73kmph then average speed of the wild pony is ____ kmph. a)54.75 b)42.71 c)31.29 d)41.71
10. The number of problems that can use this formula is sum of 2 prime numbers. Find 3x+2y/x-2y
if x/2y =2
11. A Seamstress buys a certain amount of gringham cloth which comes in rolls that are exactly 56 inches wide. She also bought a certain length of Seersucker- 1 yard long and 35 inches wide. She discovers she has 112 yards of gringham and she wants to divide this into 112 lengths of 1 yard each. She wants to have twicw as many pieces as Seersucker as she does of gringham. It takes her 8 seconds to cut each length working non stop, how long in seconds does it take to cut 112 pieces.
12. In the reading room of a library, there are ten reading spots. Each reading spot consist of a round table with four chairs placed around it. There are some readers such that in each occupied reading spot, there are different number of readers. If in all there are ten readers how many reading spots do not have even a single reader.
13. Stephen Hawking is the Author of the bestseller “The Brief History of Time” and his daughter explains the universe to readers of all ages in their book “ George's Secret key to the Universe”.
When Lucy was young his father would take his daughter to the terrace and explain about constellations to his daughter and then leaves her alone in the terrace to find few of them all by herself. Lucy finds around 25 groups of stars that appear to her as constellations. She draws 7 patterns of the constellations in her notebook and notes down the number of stars in each of them. She counts 5 stars in first constellation and 15 on next. She counts a number the thrid time and forgets to note it down. The next four constellations she counts 51.53,159,161. Next day her father looks at the notebook and wants to know the number of stars in the third constellation. Lucy only remembers that number of starts counted in each of the constellation followed a pattern 5,15,x,51,53,159,161.
a) 19 b) 45 c) 16 d) 17
14. Rowen is taller than lily and 2 of the 1000 pillars. Jill is shorter than Rowen & 3 pillars. Which is more accurate?
a) Lily is shorter than Jill.
b) Its impossible to tell
c) Lily is taller than Jill
d) Jill is as tall as Lily.
Feel free to post ur answesrs here .
Courtesy : Melvin George Alexander,TKMCE